Finishes & Interiors Sector
Do you want to include a subtitle?
Workspace Design Show is proud to partner with the FIS, the not for profit representative body for the £10 billion finishes and interiors sector in the UK. The organisation exists to support its members, improve safety, minimise risk, enhance productivity and drive innovation in the sector.
Located in the heart of the Workspace Design Show, the FIS Sector will host a series of talks and panel discussions with industry leaders, covering topics in line with the Show theme of ‘Destination Workplace’. There will also be a dedicated space at the exhibition featuring some of the latest innovations and products across Interior Fit-outs, Ceilings, Partitioning, Acoustics and Operable Walls.
2023 FIS Talks Speakers
Social and economic drivers of change, how society is adapting and the impact this will have on what we will be building over the next five years –
• Vanessa Brady OBE, Founder & CEO of the Society of British and International Interior Design (SBID)
• Clare Danahay, Be Inspired Interiors
• Tom Hall, Chief Economist – Barbour ABI
A Path to Net Zero
• Adam Strudwick, Principal, Corporate Interiors, London, Perkins&Will
• Anna Baker, Head of Sustainability, Carey Group
• Elina Grigoriou FRSA HonRICS, Design & Sustainability Director, Grigoriou Interiors
Quality and innovation in the finishes and interiors sector
• George Mokhtar – Director, Technology, Turner and Townsend
• Rob Frank – Customer Experience Director, BW
• Kell Jones – Research Fellow, Bartlett School of Sustainable Construction (UCL)
Register Your Interest
Register your interest to be first to hear about the latest announcements for our next event.