4th & 5th November, 2021 - Business Design Centre, London
WORKSPACE DESIGN TALKS
20+ Talks in 2 Days
A must attend event to discover what’s next for the UK’s commercial interiors market.
Featuring a series of intimate talks bringing together thought leaders from across the commercial, education and healthcare interiors industries to discuss key issues and current trends that are shaping the future of workspaces.
Meet the Speakers
Director, ReardonSmith Architects
Director, Holland Harvey Architects
Design Director, Susan Lake Lighting Design
Head of Workplace & Corporate Real Estate, BBC
CEO, BDG architecture + design
- Wellbeing: Creating Environments that Value Employees
- Designing the Experience of the Future Workspace
- Engaging Employees in Company Culture by Creating the Right Workspace Experience
- Flexible Workspace Design to Improve Collaboration
- Layouts that Inspire Creativity & Innovation
- Agile Working Models: Redefining Workspace Design
- Sustainability: Meeting the Needs of People, Organisations & the Planet
- How Design can Help Attract & Retain Top Talent
- Integrating Design and Technology in the Workspace
- Insights into Next Generation Technology Products
- Lighting Design to Improve Employee Mood & Productivity
- How Acoustics are Transforming Productivity
- What Does a Post-pandemic Campus Look Like?
- Improving Learning Outcomes Through Classroom Design
- Enhanced Hospital Design for Improved Safety Post-pandemic
- New Thinking in Office Design for the NHS
Register Your Interest
Register your interest to be notified when registration is open, or enquire about being an exhibitor.